FAM-to-TABLE, An Ode To The Family Meal
Doors at 6pm - Dinner: 6:30 to 9 PM
Join us Saturday, October 28 for an intimate family style dinner for 100 special guests, featuring chefs presenting several collaborative courses on one of the most important meals any chef can serve in a restaurant: the staff meal.
Leading this bacchanalian asado dinner will be chefs Ryan DeNicola (chi SPACCA), Christian Page (Cassell's), and Juan Sanjuan (Gloria's Ceviche). Guests will also enjoy a series of paired ALTOS Tequila cocktails throughout the evening, crafted by lauded LA bartender Zach Patterson (Melrose Umbrella Co, Lono).
Tickets are $99, which includes all food and drink.
COURSE 1 (Juan J. Sanjuan III of Gloria's Ceviche)
- Fish Ceviche with mango habanero sauce.
- Ceviche de Camarón with a creamy chipotle sauce, our creamy chipotle with Greek yogurt
- Ceviche Mixto: fish, shrimp and octopus with chile serrano and avocado
COURSE 2 (Ryan DeNicola of chi SPACCA)
- Pork Coppa Steaks with grilled radicchio and aged balsamic
COURSE 3 (Christian Page of Cassell's Hamburgers)
- Dry-aged ribeye, smoked fingerling potatoes and cipolinis, chimichurri
DESSERT (Dream Pops)
- Mango Rose or Berry Dreams
- MEXICAN 55: Altos Reposado, Agave, Lemon, Champagne, Orange Bitters
- CALLE SESAME: Altos Reposado, Caramelized Pineapple, Black Sesame Syrup, Lemon,Habanero
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS: Altos Plata, Mint, Cucumber, Lime, Velvet Falernum, Champagne
- THE FRIENDLY BULL: Altos Anejo, Alfonso Oloroso Seco, Combier, Rosemary Honey, Brooks Dry Cider, Black Tea